BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

\(0_0')/ * kAmsAhAmnIdA * \("^_^)/

FahmyIkmal
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
View my complete profile
Kirby

Thursday, October 13, 2011

WHAT A FUNNY THING!!! ..HAHAHA



hey guys!!
its a long time not updating my blog......huhuhu~
its been busy for me as i will sit for the final exam next week!!...
oh my prada....
just pray for my success ok readers!....
erm....actually,i wanna tell u about something that happened just now between my 
BELOVED english SIR and another KH teacher....
it just about a simple thing for me that suddwenly make them FIGHTING!!....
hahahaha....
its began like this....when suddenly a form 4 student which actually my classmate,
met the teacher to get the autograph because she wanna get back home this weekend....
i just heard like this....
the teacher asked my classmate to see the SIR to get the autograph..
as my classmate is a girl,so the SIR just don wanna let the autograph ...
so..
he asked to see the teacher to get the autograph....
and...suddenly,the teacher met the SIR and lately,they just got FIGHT !!!!...
hahahahahaha...
just about to give an autograph to a student who wanna get back home??...
whats the point....
not either wasting the ink ...hahahaha...
now,the thing get bigger when the SIR called my classmate's parent ...
i think he just wanna cover his wide-open...
and lastly,my classmate can just get the autograph on Friday when she wanna get back home soon....
hahaha....
~THE END~
.....
hahahaha....lately my SIR here just wanna get angry easily.....
i have no idea about that....
he not has the PMS right??....
oooppss~
huhuhu...
so....the value from this situation is....
NEVER CARE ABOUT THE INK !!!
hahahaha....

0 comments: