BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

\(0_0')/ * kAmsAhAmnIdA * \("^_^)/

FahmyIkmal
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
View my complete profile
Kirby

Sunday, September 18, 2011

KAMI BAHAGIA ...

hahaha..readers!!..
wanna tell u guys about the most wonderful time at my school is when the "goergous" students in my class went to the camping trip!!...
aaahhhhhh..its the most
peaceful + wonderful + enjoyful + meaningful +grateful
time for me...ehh..not for me...but US !!!








but..it is true.. we will feel very calm and just like in heaven with fully meaningful feeling that we ever thought before when THEY are not in class ..
but...when they will NOT IN CLASS again??!!..
we just hate THEM enough for make our feeling hurt...neither the boys nor the girls!!...there are no differents!!...like we all love to said...
"MACAM BAGOOOSSS!!"
please...make them out from our class as we can stay calm and happy together....
hopefully it will once again happen to us just like these moment ...
we are happily ever after !!


0 comments: